HULK

Subject: HULK
From: "Donna M. Sakson" <Donna -at- SAKSON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 08:44:00 PDT

RE: Janie Bergen's post on the Help Tool HULK

As I understand it, HULK is an unsupported tool from Microsoft available
through MSDN (Microsoft Developer's Network). I haven't used it either,
but would be interested to know how it compares to commercial packages.
Here's the blurb from the MSDN CD:

"Microsoft HULK is a collection of editing, testing, and building tools for
Microsoft(R) Windows(TM)-based Help, integrated into an easy-to-use
environment. The testing
tools in particular greatly assist in identifying and fixing common
functionality and
consistency problems. For more information on running Microsoft HULK, refer
the online Help. Microsoft HULK was developed and tested under Windows 3.1
and 3.11, including many international versions of Windows."

Donna Sakson
donna -at- sakson -dot- com
Sakson & Taylor, Inc.
Seattle, WA