Reviewers wanted

Subject: Reviewers wanted
From: Daniel Strychalski <dski -at- CAMEONET -dot- CAMEO -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 16:55:26 +0800

A friend and I wish to ask professional writers and editors to review a book
on English technical and scientific writing that has been published in Taiwan.

The reviews will be "blind." We will send each reviewer a store-bought copy
from which a small amount of material external to the author's work has been
excised. What you receive will be the equivalent of a complete but anonymous
camera-ready manuscript.

The book contains more than 200 pages. About a third of the space is taken up
by a Chinese rendering of the text. The English is printed in relatively
large, widely spaced type.

We hope that each reviewer will provide half a page or more of carefully
considered commentary.

If you would like to write a review of this book, please send me your postal
address by private electronic mail.

Thank you very much. Daniel N. Strychalski
dski -at- cameonet -dot- cameo -dot- com -dot- tw