Re: Postscript file readers?

Subject: Re: Postscript file readers?
From: Alexander von Obert <a -dot- v -dot- obert -at- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 23:18:27 LCL

In article <01HQ0V3MD0QE000AYF -at- CORE -dot- Corp -dot- JCI -dot- Com> Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com writes:
>From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com
>Subject: Re: Postscript file readers?
>Date: 4 May 1995 01:59:23 -0000

> Do you know of a good product (preferably shareware or freeware) for
> viewing Postscript files online? What I'd like to do is view a PS
> document in Windows, and be able to copy text from the file. I'd also
> be interested in a tool that runs on other platforms (besides
> Windows), if you know of any.

>There's Ghostscript, but I don't know if there's a Windows version (there
should
>be a DOS version, though)>

Hello,

there is an Windows front end for Ghostscript called GSview. I have version
1.1 in my BBS (GSVIEW11.EXE, 500 kB, FIDO 2:2490/1719, phone 49+911+591530) if
you cannot find it on the internet.

The source code for Ghostscript is available, so several versions for other
platforms might exist.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander