Source Language

Subject: Source Language
From: Ina Bechhoefer <inab -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 14:42:04 -0700

I am preparing the latest edition of our company's software guide and
several vendors have cited "source languages" for which I have no
referenceS. I would appreciate it if someone has the proper spelling
and capitalization (and/or vendor's name) for the following products:

ACCUCOBOL
WINLISP
ANGOSS
SNAP