Re: In & Under & Taxes

Subject: Re: In & Under & Taxes
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 10:34:39 -0500

CORRECTION:

Stephen Victor writes:

+ > I believe you have to think of operating systems like governments.
+ > (By analogy, the OS could be thought of as the computer's government, I
+ guess.)
+ > For example, you would say "Taxes were raised under the Reagan
+ administration." ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Taxes were cut under the Reagan administration."
"Taxes were raised during the Bush administration." ... and
"Taxes continue to be raised under the Clinton administration."

Please send flames to /dev/null or directly to me at:

jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com

Thanks for not jamming the list with flames.