Need reference

Subject: Need reference
From: Linda Anderson <lindaa -at- EMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 11:44:00 -0700

I was reading something recently (a post on this list, I think) in which
someone recommended a book on vocabulary building.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? I'm looking for a good
vocabulary primer.

I'm planning to go back and work on my Master's and part of the
GSAT is devoted to vocabulary. I'm afraid in the time I've been out of
school, I've let myself fall into the category of all those folks with a
400 word vocabulary.

Thanks for any help with this.

Linda

Stand quiet in your own circle