Contract opening in N.CA

Subject: Contract opening in N.CA
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 12:04:55 -0700

Hi everyone,

The following contract opening is for our Alameda, California
office. It requires working through an agency.

Please contact:

Anthony Goeree
Chancellor & Chancellor
Email: anthony -at- chancellor -dot- com
Phone: 415-332-0123
FAX: 415-435-5532

Thanks!

Faith Weber
Lead Writer
EA Systems, Inc.

Contract technical writer needed to help us complete documentation
for the first release of our CAD/CAE software on Windows NT. Must
be willing to work approximately 40 hrs/wk on a variety of projects
for at least 6 months.

Projects include writing installation guides, updating Windows Help,
finalizing partially completed reference documents, and writing or
updating user guides. If you like a flexible, casual, small-company
environment, high-tech software products, and varied assignments,
please contact us.

Requirements

- Minimum 2 years technical writing experience
- Experience working with or writing about command/
macro languages as well as windowing software
- Ability to understand highly technical information
and present it in clear, simple language
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker
- Experience creating Windows Help preferred
- Experience in the CAD/CAE industry a plus
- FrameMaker for Windows or Ventura Publisher experience
- Word for Windows experience