SAS to Canvas Conversion

Subject: SAS to Canvas Conversion
From: Elizabeth Carmack <ECARMACK -at- SMTPGATE -dot- TNRCC -dot- STATE -dot- TX -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 14:55:08 -0500

I'm stumped. We are trying to import graphics files created in SAS (Unix
platform) into Canvas for Macintosh. Here's the catch: We want to be able to
edit the graphics in Canvas (add/delete text, move elements, change line
width, etc.). We've put files into every conceivable format without luck. We've
even used Hijack software to convert SAS CGM files to Mac PICT files but we
still can't edit the graphic in Canvas. Does anyone have any experience with
this? Thanks.

Elizabeth Carmack
Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission
Austin, Texas
ecarmack -at- smtpgate -dot- tnrcc -dot- texas -dot- gov