Re: Copyright Info

Subject: Re: Copyright Info
From: "Michael P. O'Lear" <molear -at- INRIRD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 15:56:42 -0700

Information about copyrights is available from the following web pages:

Creating Copyright Solutions
<http://www.openmarket.com/copyright/>
The Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) is a not-for-profit organization
providing collective copyright licensing services. We help organizations of
all sizes and across all business lines comply with the U.S. copyright law
and we ease permissions burdens and consolidate payments for rightsholders.
CCC Online is a brand new way to work with CCC!

More info with links to other Copyright info:
<http://www.openmarket.com/copyright/html/lawinfo.html>

You might also check out the Seamless WEBsite-Law and Legal Resources
<http://www.seamless.com/>

Michael P. O'Lear, Technical Editor/Writer
molear -at- inrird -dot- com (Inter-National Research Institute, Inc.)
619-621-6180
619-693-8297 (fax)

Work mailing address:
INRI