Adobe on Windows NT

Subject: Adobe on Windows NT
From: Barry West <Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- S2KEXT -dot- S2K -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 08:51:16 EDT

>Our Technical Communications group is faced with a quandary. Our company
>is going to a Windows NT network environment. According to our
>information technology people, we can only use TrueType fonts in this
>environment.

Your Technical Communications Group is correct. Adobe Type Manager does not run
under NT. Nor does Adobe Acrobat Exchange. However, I believe this issue is
resolved if you just run NT on the server and run Windows for Workgroups on you
clients.

Barry West
Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- s2kext -dot- s2k -dot- com