Re: On-line help questions

Subject: Re: On-line help questions
From: David Farkas <farkas -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 09:03:14 -0700

Rose Wilcox writes:

I learned by
reading the "Developing Online Help for Windows" book by Boggan, Farkas, and
Welinske, the RoboHelp manual, the Winhlp list, and by playing with
RoboHelp. I heard the book is out-of-print, but I also keep hearing that it
will be back in print soon with added info.

Actually the book IS back in print, though without anything new added.
The publisher is International Thomson Press. Their phone number is
1-800-842-3636. The price is $39.95.

Scott Boggan, Joe Welinske, and I are busy with a Windows Help 4.0 book,
which should be out in the fall.

David K. Farkas
Dept. of Technical Communication
College of Engineering
Box 352195
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-2195

farkas -at- u -dot- washington -dot- edu
(206) 685-8659