NT and Adobe

Subject: NT and Adobe
From: Barry West <Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- S2KEXT -dot- S2K -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 10:39:55 EDT

Arlen wrote:

>Sounds like solid reasons not to switch to NT to me. :{>}

Actually it isn't a very good reason at all. There are some extremely good
reason why you would want to stick with NT. As I mentioned, if you use NT on
the Server and "Windows for Workgroups" on the clients, you no longer have the
problem of not being able to use Adobe Type Manger or Adobe Acrobat Exchange.
You just wouldn't be able to use them on the server. But so what? Who is going
to be sitting at the Server creating PDF files?

Barry_West -dot- S2K -at- s2kext -dot- s2k -dot- com