never mind and apology for server error

Subject: never mind and apology for server error
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 17:48:10 -0500

Hi. If you just received an oddly outdated message
about a reception, please ignore it. My local server
was just rebooted, and it sent the message out (honest!).

I apologize for the confusion.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.