What's your favorite quote?

Subject: What's your favorite quote?
From: "Darcey C. Harding" <dharding -at- CAPACCESS -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 01:45:50 -0400

Hey all -

Okay, I've collected quotes on all of my other favorite topics. Now it's
time to tackle writing and editing (and related stuff). If you've got a
favorite quote about writing, editing, I don't know - work in general -
send it my way and I'll compile a list of all of them and post it back to

Thanks!
-Darcey

dharding -at- capaccess -dot- org
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
- Henry Ford