Using BBS to distribute documentation

Subject: Using BBS to distribute documentation
From: Rick Sapir <RICK_SAPIR -at- GROTTO -dot- MUX -dot- ENG -dot- GILBARCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 10:51:41 EST

At my company we've started a BBS used primarily to distribute our technical
documentation (mostly service manuals and installation for hardware). Our
customers call the BBS, download the docs they need, then use Acrobat to view/
print as needed.

Is anyone else using a similar system (BBS, internet web pages, client-server
apps) to distribute documentation? I'm curious to see how it is working for you
and possible trade experiences.

Rick Sapir Gilbarco, Inc. " If you're nowhere, you're
Technical Communicator Greensboro, NC probably in a Bar Bar"
Rick_Sapir -at- grotto -dot- mux -dot- eng -dot- gilbarco -dot- com - From the 77 rules of

DISCLAIMER: Speaking for no one but myself.