Re: presentations (marketing)

Subject: Re: presentations (marketing)
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 11:02:12 MST

Laura Toth commented-->

presentations, Matt Ion wrote:

> [...]
(or don't dress) a certain way, but those who have high self-esteem
and see THEMSELVES as sexy. <<<<

While I agree with some of his advice about remembering that
THEY called YOU, etc., what the hell does sexy women have to
do with anything?

I'm baffled!
I think he was merely trying for an analogy for the idea that
confidence must come from within a person rather than from
external accouterments. It may not have been a very politically
correct analogy, but it was an analogy nonetheless.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=