Re: Definitely Defiant

Subject: Re: Definitely Defiant
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 19:13:55 EDT

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995 17:39:26 -0400 you wrote:

>The next time he was teased on the same phrase, he spouted about 15 minutes
>of medical phrases, complete with references. He was willing to draw
>pictures, but by that time the bullies had slinked (slunk?) off.

ROFL!! I love it! I will DEFINITELY (note correct spelling) remember this as
my own son enters the public school system next September...

Matt

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446