Mea culpa: URL for Mac shareware ver of HotMetal

Subject: Mea culpa: URL for Mac shareware ver of HotMetal
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 08:34:27 -0400

I steered not one, but two people wrong on this, on two separate
occasions. I guess there never was such a version at ftp.cs.concordia.ca.
Someone with the initials M.H. took great pains to correct me both times
via private e-mail; my thanks to that person, but also my sincere wish
that s/he find another life-purpose. I am reminded of the letter the
chair of the Society to Pronounce the Year Correctly once sent David
Letterman about his mispronunciation of 2000 (he said "two thousand"
instead of the apparently more-correct Twenty Hundred).

Pat
titanide -at- micro -dot- org