Win95 and WinHelp Buttons - Problem

Subject: Win95 and WinHelp Buttons - Problem
From: "Bell, Roger" <RBell -at- ADMIN -dot- CLEMSONSC -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 11:40:00 PDT

I am posting this problem for an intern working in our group. Please
respond by posting to the newsgroup or by sending email to
roger -dot- bell -at- clemsonsc -dot- attgis -dot- com -dot- Thanks in advance for any help.
After creating a helpfile in RoboHELP and generating the necessary ".CNT"
files to integrate the helpfile into Win95, I get the error message,

"Help cannot add the specified button. (1030)"

The error message only appears once, and then the help file works fine.
Because the helpfile retains the RoboHELP buttons instead of the Win95
buttons, I was wondering whether the error message may be due to Win95
trying to use its own buttons instead of RoboHELP's. Unfortunately, I am
unable to remedy this problem. Please help.