Subject: TECHWR-L Digest - 31 May 1995 to 1 Jun 1995 -Reply
From: Tom Kohn <tkohn -at- SCITEXDPI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 14:07:49 -0400

Does anyone know if a list server is available for information on
WordPerfect 5.1 (DOS), 6.0 (Windows), and/or 6.1 (Windows). I know
that WordPerfect corporate offers a bulletin board and online access via
AOL and CompuServe. I'm looking for something less likely to offer
disclaimers of bugs--something more likely to offer work-arounds or solid
advice.

Tom Kohn
tkohn -at- scitexdpi -dot- com