[Fwd: Re: The fall of the Thumbmeister]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: The fall of the Thumbmeister]
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 04:45:59 EDT

>** Obviously I saw the poster, laughed myself unconscious, and woke up
> with no memory of it... Didn't that happen once on the technical
> writers' soap opera, The Bold and the Monospaced?

I thought it was "As The TECHWR-L Turns". Or maybe "All My Kernings".

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446