Re: Why?

Subject: Re: Why?
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 10:32:26 PDT

Perhaps this is another example of the cheapening of what now passes for
education and the death of academic rigor. I heard this story over 30 years
ago, but then the answer "Why not?" earned an automatic failure. The
question intended to elicit a coherent philosophic view, not sophomoric
gainsaying or silly solipsism.

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.
Original Text