Re: Pagemaker on Mac and PC

Subject: Re: Pagemaker on Mac and PC
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 09:41:38 -0800

At 3:02 PM 6/5/95, Kelly Thompson wrote:
>I'm looking for someone experienced with Pagemaker on both the Mac and the PC.
> Are the files compatible? If so, are they 100% compatible?

>We have two tech writers on Macs, but I am on a PC. We need to be able to
>share files, so any input would be appreciated.

>Thanks in advance.
==============
Kelly, from what I've seen, the menus are slightly different, but the files
are comatible. I've worked back and forth between Mac and UNIX machines,
and the training we received was on NT's.

Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr. Oakland, CA 94612-3540
(510) 645-3469 (W) (510) 944-9814 (H)
santa -at- tfs -dot- com (W) santacroce -at- aol -dot- com (H)

"An idiot with a computer is a better, faster idiot!"