WWW Home Pages for Oklahoma Chapter & 1995 STC Region 5 Conference

Subject: WWW Home Pages for Oklahoma Chapter & 1995 STC Region 5 Conference
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- NS1 -dot- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 21:53:02 -0600

Attention STC WWW Surfers:

* The STC Oklahoma Chapter now has a WWW Home Page!
* The 1995 STC Region 5 Conference now has a WWW Home Page!

For those of you with World Wide Web browsers, I would like to call your
attention to the updated STC Region 5 WWW Home Pages.

I have added a hypertext link to the following Home Pages:

* STC Oklahoma Chapter Home Page (under construction).
* 1995 STC Region 5 Conference Home Page.

To view these pages via the STC Region 5 WWW Home Page:

1. Access the http://stc.org URL.
2. Click on the Chapter Home Page line.
3. Click on the Region 5 line.
4. Click on the Oklahoma Chapter line.
5. Click on the Oklahoma Chapter Home Page line or the STC Region 5
Conference line.

To directly view the Oklahoma Chapter Home Page, access the following URL:

http://stc.org/region5/okc

To directly view the 1995 Region 5 Conference Home Page, access the
following URL:

http://stc.org/region5/okc/conferences/region5conf.html

Regards,

Binion Amerson
Director-Sponsor, STC Region 5

A. Binion Amerson, Jr., 13339 Castleton Circle, Dallas, Texas 75234-5111,
telephone/fax 214/241-1726; Home E-mail address: aba -at- unicomp -dot- net; Office
E-mail address: aba -at- oc -dot- com;
Society for Technical Communication (STC): Director-Sponsor STC Region 5;
STC Lone Star Chapter, Senior Member.
American Hemerocallis Society (AHS): Daylily Growers of Dallas, Newsletter
Editor of The Hem Line.
American Iris Society (AIS): Dallas Iris Society, member.