Re: OED/AHD/MW

Subject: Re: OED/AHD/MW
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 10:52:09 MST

Mark Boyer <MBoyer -at- BANYAN -dot- COM> wrote-->
> .... I spent about eight years as a lexicographer, working as a senior
> editor of The American Heritage Dictionary.

Yup. There's your name right there on the "Staff" page of my
1982 Second College Edition AHD! :)

> Quite frankly, the best dictionaries today are by Merriam-Webster.

Well, I still prefer AHD.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=