Re: Semantics and considerate usage

Subject: Re: Semantics and considerate usage
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 11:21:38 MST

"Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM> said-->

(snipped a lot of good stuff...)
> .... Words by themselves are merely vibrations of the air
> when spoken, ink residue on a page when written. They have
> only as much power over us as we let them have.

Or the law says they have. Remember contracts?

(Cute retort aside, I agree with you Arlen.) :)

Bev

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=