Re: I really like Word...

Subject: Re: I really like Word...
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 11:39:32 -0400

Douglas Thayer wrote:
> This time, when we make local
> changes to a paragraph but do not redefine the paragraph's style (in
> other words, we override attributes of the applied style), the changes
> are discarded the next time we open the file. This used to be so
> simple in Word 2.0...

I'm not sure Doug, but it could be related to the AutoFormat flags in
Tools/Options.
Furthermore, all our "local attributes" are either defined as a new
paragraph or character style. This way we make sure all the tech. writers
are "writing" to standards. Hope that helps ;-)
(o o)
Josee Sevigny Technical Writer
joseey -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca
M3i Systems Inc., Longueuil, QC