Resource: Database publishing review articles

Subject: Resource: Database publishing review articles
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 08:42:30 LCL

Some time back there were a few questions about publishing databases
via DTP software. I couldn't find the articles in my own limited
collection, so I contacted the good folks at various PC/Mac/both
magazines. Most couldn't be bothered to reply, but the good folks at
_Publish_ turned up the following:

"Data Based Pages" by Darcy DiNucci. Publish April 1993, Vol.8 No.4,
pgs 22-25 (Also see the April 93 "Process" Story on pg 26 "Many
Bridges to Cross" by Marshall Ewig and Terry Tolvo)

There was also an old (at least 2 years back) article on this in
MacUser or MacWorld, but I'd discarded that issue. Anyone with access
to their respective online indexes should be able to turn up the
appropriate references. Hope this helps!

-Geoff Hart #8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: These comments are my own and don't represent the opinions
of the Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada.