Re: Humor

Subject: Re: Humor
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 07:03:52 MST

Dave Meek wrote-->
> A fellow employee passed to me the following post. I think they
> illustrate the need for proofreading and editing skills in *all*
> writing endeavors.

>>Believe it or not, the following announcements actually appeared in
>>various church bulletins.
...snip...
=============
Someone must subscribe to "The Newsletter Newsletter." In each
issue they feature a blunder from an actual church newsletter.
"The Newsletter Newsletter" is written for editors and
publishers of church newsletters, yet the information it
contains applies to *all* newsletters. It is an excellent
publication. Subscribers have the right to reprint the
newsletter's contents (not in total) in their own church
newsletter.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=