Apology

Subject: Apology
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 10:09:33 -0700

I number of kind folks have pointed out diplomatically that several of my
recent postings have been on the abrasive side, and looking back at them,
it's hard for me to disagree. So if I've hurt anyone's feelings I do
sincerely apologize.

To those of you who have flamed me for pointing out (privately, and rather
unabrasively) the inappropriateness of some of the topics you've chosen to
post on recently, those aren't the messages I'm apologizing for. ...RM

Richard Mateosian VP, STC Berkeley Chapter
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro