CD-ROM Help Needed

Subject: CD-ROM Help Needed
From: Nancy Hoft <itech -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 13:37:49 -0400

I'm in the midst of a project that will deliver a CD-ROM along with
printed material. The CD-ROM will contain text files, graphics files, and
executables. We want to deliver a single CD-ROM to address UNIX,
Macintosh, and Windows users, and not 3 platform-specific CD-ROMs.

We envision a CD-ROm with three platform-specific "tracks", so to speak. The
files would come in 3 flavors (mac, windows, unix).

Anyone have any experience with this? I profess complete ignorance, so
any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'd look it up in my
telephone book, but CD-ROM just isn't a listing yet.:)

Thanks in advance,

- Nancy
Nancy Hoft, itech -at- mv -dot- mv -dot- com
INTL TECH COMM SVCS
RR2 Box 493 Moran Road
Temple, NH 03084
Telephone: 603.878.4540