Re: Shoot me -- PLEASE! -- if...

Subject: Re: Shoot me -- PLEASE! -- if...
From: Karen Steele <Kstle -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 15:26:52 -0400

My worst-ever job:
Hmmm, I could list several. The one that pops to mind is collecting $$ (in
person!) from folks who'd ordered magazines from telephone soliciters.
(This was a promotion for me!) It was the summer before I went into college
& the area I collected in could be kindly described as a slum. But I was
young & thought it was great fun not to be in an office all day long!
When I think back on it, I'm surprised I didn't get shot -- many of them were
night workers (day sleepers).