Costs for documentation

Subject: Costs for documentation
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 15:24:56 EDT

TechwrLrs....

I need to locate a reputable source containing statistics for documentation
costs, specifically the average costs of:

Printing
Initial Distribution
Update Distribution

It would be nice to see these broken up by documentation type, like

Newsletter
Manual

If any of you have statistics or if you have leads on where to find this sort
of information, I'd greatly appreciate the leads.

Thanks.

/chet

Chet Ensign
Director of Electronic Documentation
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]