Re[2]: HUMOR: Dr. Suess, Technical Writer

Subject: Re[2]: HUMOR: Dr. Suess, Technical Writer
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 16:40:00 -0600

I really like this ... and it's twice in as many weeks now that
it has been posted. What I really want to know is the name of
the author. Anybody know?

The first time it was posted here (that I saw, anyway) was back in April, and it
came from Israel (edunet -at- zeus -dot- datasrv -dot- co -dot- il) but still without author's name
attached.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124