Re: Summary/Technical Writing Tutorials

Subject: Re: Summary/Technical Writing Tutorials
From: Ronni Perry <Ronni -dot- Perry -at- DL-NOTES -dot- SMTRW -dot- LANGATE -dot- SPRINT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 16:47:00 -0400

Some of you asked to be informed about responses to this posting. Sorry
to say, NOTHING came in as a result of this request. Apparently this
type of product doesn't exist yet, or is so obscure that no one knows
where to find it.

Thanks anyway.

Ronni Perry
TRW Environmental Safety Systems Inc.

Does anyone know about whether any technical writing tutorials are out
there? I'm interested in presenting computer-based technical writing
training options to my company. Because I'm the only technical writer
in a building of hundreds of engineers who write documents for a living,
I'd be interested in CD-ROM or shareware/freeware options, or companies
that provide computer-based technical writing training/tutorials.