[no subject]

From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 10:17:47 PST

"Why, with the exception perhaps of the west coast and New York
City, would anyone live and work anywhere other than Boston?" asks
Mark Boyer.

I live in San Diego, CA. It's beautiful. It's pleasant. It's all
sorts of really good adjectives. Our natural disasters, earthquakes,
happen rarely (although the way they're publicized gives the
impression that they happen often) and don't amount to much, unlike
the possible murderous winters of the midwest (where I am from) and
east, in which 90 people were killed the winter before last.

However, one of these days I'm heading back to Michigan. There's no
place like home!
Beth