URGENT! Crop Marks-Word 6.0

Subject: URGENT! Crop Marks-Word 6.0
From: Jerre Beal <JBEAL -at- INTERNETMCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 18:34:26 -0500

-- [ From: Jerre Beal * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

I have been off of this forum since December, so please excuse me if I seek
information that has been floating around recently. Please post your
answers directly to me.

Could someone with experience in MS Word 6.0 tell me how in the world you
add crop marks to a document? I have a custom page size (7.38" x 9.06")
and already have headers and footers that include borders. I've 'heard'
something (?) about 'tables in headers and footers' but can't figure out
how that could be compatible with my page layout.

Please answer directly to me as soon as possible: jbeal -at- internetmci -dot- com
Thanks!
Jerre Beal
Atlanta, GA