Re: Q: (mac) Freehand to Word?

Subject: Re: Q: (mac) Freehand to Word?
From: "Keith S. Wilkinson" <keithw -at- LSI -dot- YOKOGAWA -dot- CO -dot- JP>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 16:31:34 JST

>>Convert Freehand to Adobe Illustrator file format...
>> EPS-with-preview (bitmap) file format should also work.
>I don't ... have a 'Save As Adobe Illustrator' option ... (in Freehand).
No "Save As EPS with preview" either?
There's at least one shareware or freeware Freehand to AI conversion program
around... Maybe it's on in the Library section of Freehand or AI Forum
(e.g. on
CompuServe or AOL), or maybe it's on a PD (Public Domain) freeware/shareware
CD such as BMUG's. Send me e-mail at home (100207 -dot- 710 -at- compuserve -dot- com) if
you want me to chase this for you (after you've tried EPS with preview).