Writing procedures (for company processes)

Subject: Writing procedures (for company processes)
From: Dee Gardner <dgardner -at- UWOHALI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 19:38:16 GMT

I'm in a new job where the co. is trying to get things better organized. One of
the
things we're all tasked with doing is writing down the procedures for various
processes. I've never written this type of procedure before and as I am head of
Tech Pubs it's up to me to define the format. Is there a book that I might be
able
to find at the library or my local book store that would help me out?

Thanks