Re: Seuss Spoof

Subject: Re: Seuss Spoof
From: Sarah Perrault <sarah -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 23:40:36 GMT

In article <TECHWR-L%95061408510565 -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>, Beverly Parks
<bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil> wrote:

:The recent posting that contained the "...technical writer"
:subtitle was in reality only the second half of the whole poem.

Do you have the rest? Do you know where I can get it? I laughed and
laughed - I'm delighted to hear there's more.

I'm asking here instead of in email because I assume others would like the
whole thing as well.

Sarah

--
docs -at- teleport -dot- com