NON-DELIVERY of: Re: Humor, Dr. Suess

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: Humor, Dr. Suess
From: Lotus -dot- M -dot- a -dot- i -dot- l -dot- Exchange -at- TESSPO-VA -dot- SMTRW -dot- LANGATE -dot- SPRINT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 07:47:00 -0400

--ZKyQpcaNNX35UI6oQTaY8sX75ab0VPdY

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
Re: Humor, Dr. Suess
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--ZKyQpcaNNX35UI6oQTaY8sX75ab0VPdY

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: "A.J. Janschewitz" <aj -at- AJ -dot- COM>

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, A.J. Janschewitz wrote:

> The initial, mean, pedantic reply to the new list member's posting at
> once managed to stop the spurious transmission of redundant pieces, and
> to stifle that member's input on any future issue.

> Who knows what contributions we'll miss? We don't, and never will.

> That's an awfully high price to pay, and I regret that we all have to pay it.

Oh, come on! Don't we all have enough to do already without having to
sift through redundant postings?

While Arlen could have used more tact, the content of his post was right
on. People should limit their posts to thoughtful, original
(possibly humorous) comments or legitimate technical writing concerns.
While I would like the list to be more welcoming to newbies, the best way
to teach them netequette is to tell them when they go wrong.

And lose the forelorn attitude. If we sit and wonder what might have
happened if only we had . . ., we'll never fully appreciate what actually
is happening.

james {:>l3

--ZKyQpcaNNX35UI6oQTaY8sX75ab0VPdY--