NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Why so mean?

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Why so mean?
From: Lotus -dot- M -dot- a -dot- i -dot- l -dot- Exchange -at- TESSPO-VA -dot- SMTRW -dot- LANGATE -dot- SPRINT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 15:47:00 -0400

--qW2bm0HgkoSZbKaCVBKvs9HnSxeERpZa

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
NON-DELIVERY of: Why so mean?
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--qW2bm0HgkoSZbKaCVBKvs9HnSxeERpZa

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

--qW2bm0HgkoSZbKaCVBKvs9HnSxeERpZa

--CQrDUGLB8vDXYB5m1OEqwiiltlBJKPUn

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
Why so mean?
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--CQrDUGLB8vDXYB5m1OEqwiiltlBJKPUn

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

--CQrDUGLB8vDXYB5m1OEqwiiltlBJKPUn

sarcasm appearing daily, I'm also concerned. Where does this holier
than thou attitude come from? There are no stupid questions. The
stupidity lies in those who do not ask, but assume they know the
answer, and risk communicating erroneous information.

I question the capabilities of anyone who feels the need chide a fellow
communicator. Sounds like big egos and not much else. We are all
striving to enhance our positions among
programmers, etc., but putting others down to build ourselves up is
not the way to do it. Grow up, people.

T.P. Rud