Re: Homepage down?

Subject: Re: Homepage down?
From: Cathy Luther <cluther -at- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 11:22:44 -0600

Hi all--

Murphy's Law is alive and well.

About the time I posted our URL for the HTML conversion thread, we were
moving our server from my work machine (and the memory problems the server
created) to another machine (so I can work again). Therefore, some of you
may have gotten no response.

http://techedit.unm.edu should be back up and running (I just tested it);
but if you get no response, try http://129.24.18.12.

BTW, we would appreciate any comments, suggestions, etc., you might have
on our pages. They, like everything else on the WEB, are always "under
construction" :-)

Thanks all,

Cathy
Catherine Luther