Re: Information mapping

Subject: Re: Information mapping
From: "W. Michaels" <stinky5 -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 1995 12:28:35 -0700

The nondelivered mail of nondelivered mail strewn throughout my digest made
it hard to pick out new posts... so I'm sure I missed some of this thread.

I am sooooo confused about the information mapping thread... Is this a
company? A method?

I caught Dick's post about his company using the information mapping method.
A few others refered to it, but I'm still not clear on what it is. Shelly
mentioned a template disk in Word (which one, please?). If one hasn't been
through a class or book, does this method or template make sence?

Intrigued :)
W. Michaels
stinky5 -at- teleport -dot- com