Netherlands tech. commun. society

Subject: Netherlands tech. commun. society
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 15:52:25 +0200

I have contacts to tech. writing people in Amsterdam
who would be interested in a joining either a Dutch
or U.S. tech. communications society. Would someone
be so kind as to tell me if/what such an org. in the
Netherlands and whether or not STC accepts memberships
from the Netherlands?

A source of info. for the upcoming INTECOM get-together
would also be useful, so a name/address of that would
also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack Shaw
jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de