Recomendations for dtp software for windoze

Subject: Recomendations for dtp software for windoze
From: D Gardner <DGARDNER -at- UWOHALI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 16:41:40 CST

OK, we've got 2 big proposals about to happen and with Word 6.0 it's
going to be a long and difficult process. My boss asked what do I
need in this area. What's the best dtp for use on a pc under
windoze? I've used Interleaf on unix systems so I have plenty of
experience with that type of dtp but not with current pc dtp's.

Thanks