Re: leave it in the locker room

Subject: Re: leave it in the locker room
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:02:00 EDT

I'm fairly new to this forum, but I have to admit I am amazed at the
fertility of immature minds in creating such a furor over what is basic
courtesy and common sense. Why don't those of you who are prolonging this
thread just leave it alone to die. Come on, people, this is supposed to be a
forum for professionals, not a daycare.

paul -dot- cheverie -at- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Thursday, June 29, 1995 9:23AM

Matt Ion <mion -at- direct -dot- ca> wrote:

> You're so cute when you're in a snit.

Yikes! Matt, I've been avoiding this minefield of a discussion like the
plague,
but I have to comment on this. It seems to me that with this statement,
you've
crossed the line between disagreement and outright provocation. If I were
you,
I'd be running for cover.

-
Stephen P. Victor