Re: innovative non-sexist language

Subject: Re: innovative non-sexist language
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:02:06 -0400

Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU> wrote:

At a minimum, there should be a secretary, whose
job is to write down every change that is agreed
and later to see that it is actually done, and a
chair-critter, who just keeps the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perfect! Think I'll use it at my next committee meeting <giggle>.

@Kat
- view sig with monospaced font & 60char screen window -

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| God didn't specify where we should put periods
\'o.O' in relation to quotation marks. He spent his
=(___)= time trying to figure out how to make palm
U trees work and how to keep the lions from
eating all the giraffes. ___________Bill Blinn