Online Reviews

Subject: Online Reviews
From: Thomas Barker <DITTB -at- TTACS -dot- TTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:09:37 -0600

I got the following inquiry from a student working on an
internship and thought I'd pass it along to the members of this
list. Does anyone know of the kind of software she asks about?

I was just talking with my boss and she was wondering if there is some
way to manage online document review and editing. Is there some sort
of software that will lay on top of an online help file to enable
someone to make comments that can be easily removed after the help
file is corrected? We are having a problem managing our online
document review process. Currently, we are printing out the online
help file and marking a hard copy. This wastes paper, and it is slow
to print these files. Also, you can't tell where the links are in a
hard copy.

Send any replies to me and I'll pass them along.

Thank you,

Tommy Barker
dittb -at- ttacs -dot- ttu -dot- edu

[that's d)own i)n T)exas T)ommy B)arker -at- ttacs -dot- ttu -dot- edu]