<None>

Subject: <None>
From: "Chubiz, Carol" <CAROLCHU -dot- CNT -at- SMTPSERV -dot- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 09:49:00 CST

With regard to P Carman's statement:

< I was curious if any of you have any sort of motivational/award system
< for rewarding your co-workers for the edits they provide.

I'd like to relate my company's methods of rewarding and motivating us to
do good work for one another while maintaining a very positive attitude.
It's one of the best award systems I've ever worked with.

Every six months our company gives each employee two $150 dollar
Certificates of Recognition. In the six-month period, the employee awards
two coworkers with whom he/she has worked with well the certificates.

The qualities that can be checked on the certificate are:

Positive attitude
Putting the customer first
Always putting in that extra effort
Taking the initiative
Coming through every time
Helping me get the job done
Being someone I can rely on
Making it fun
Inspiring me to excel
Daring to do it right
Other + blank line to describe the quality

It's great to be able to give an award to someone who's done a great job
with/for you. It makes you feel as if you have a little power to
influence how people will do a job. It's even greater to get one of the
certificates in the mail. The whole system creates very positive
relationships in these very contentious times.

Carol Chubiz
carol_chubiz -at- cnt -dot- com
Computer Network Technology
Maple Grove MN